::AdObE PhOtOsHOp::



<----COPYRIGHTED TO IR SYUK---->


Huhu... dis is my first 'masterpiece' using adobe photoshop. Well, actually I'm participating an event under MPP which called Tunas Cemerlang..... I was assign into the PnP department and suddenly, a task was set for me.. make nametag design for this event and became the secretary for the department... whoa.... with no experience using dis what ever so called adobe photoshop, i manage to make a decent nametag design.(which I'm proud of it) coz one of da HICOM said COMEINYE!!!! hahaha.... well, as long I can satisfy everybody it's oOoOkei though.

Da first person who had teach me using this so-called adobe thing is also the one who brought me into dis blogging world>>> Lan... hik3 thanx again..... well, Key( Nawqi) also help me how to use some of the interface of adobe and I'm so grateful that this nametag was a total success ... dis design is copyrighted under my name.. IR Syuk so don't steal it k? heheh.. (jgn perasan lebey la pakcik oiiii.. mcm ad org nak amek jew.....) . well, anyway I'm proud of it... hihihi.

2 comments:

ADZLAN SYAZNI said...

waaahhhhh.....!!
lawanye syuk!!
cute dowh...
wat la kt aku satu...
hahahaha....

sHo0kRi3 (n_n) said...

heheh.... nanti aq wat costum ntok hang terbang..
tanpa dikenali.. SUPERLAN

Post a Comment

F0ll0wErS